How much is
is what % of
The difference between
Extra: Simple Rule of Three
Perform percentage calculations quite easily. Just find the question that represents your problem (e.g., How much is X% Y?), fill in the fields and you're done. The questions to help you choose the calculation are:
- How much is X% of Y?
- The value X represents how many % of Y?
- The value X represents Y% of ...
- The value X increased by Y% results in ...
- The value X decreased by Y% results in ...
- The difference between X and Y is ...%